Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 4 BUS3001
Use the same organization as in previous weeks’ projects. Research the ethical challenges regarding employees (i.e., diversity, discrimination, sexual harassment, privacy, employee theft, bad leadership, etc.) that your chosen organization has faced over the past five to ten years and that they should prepare to face in the next five to ten years. Once you have developed a list of challenges, consider how having faced those challenges (or knowing that you will be facing them) will impact and be impacted by the social cause you’ve selected.
Propose your findings on the ethical challenges faced by your organization in recent history and the near future. Be sure to:
- Analyze ways in which each challenge was (and/or could be) appropriately handled and areas for improvement.
- Evaluate the ethical/moral aspects of your organization that protected it from ethical challenges in the past and could protect it in the future.
- Assess how ethical challenges and handling of ethical challenges could positively or negatively impact the charitable cause you’ve selected and how the selection of your social cause could positively or negatively impact the organization and its employees.
Week 5 BUS3001
Use the same organization as in previous weeks’ projects. Over the last five weeks, you have completed a great deal of research regarding your chosen organization. Based on what you’ve learned, you’ve identified a social cause that you believe fits nicely with your organization’s ethical culture. For your last assignment, you will compile this information into a presentation appropriate to be presented to your organization’s senior management.
Note. You may leverage your previously completed assignments as you compose your final presentation. However, material should not just be copied and pasted. Material should demonstrate continued development based on your study in the course.
- Summarize your chosen global, publicly traded organization. Who is it? What does it do? Who does it do it to?
- Propose the social cause for your organization and how it supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Analyze the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). How does your proposed social cause support the strengths and opportunities of your organization while helping your organization to overcome its weaknesses and threats.
- Assess the ethical principles and frameworks used in making your selection. Include a discussion of the internal and the external impacts you expect to make with this choice.
- Evaluate any ethical challenges this social cause might present to your employees.
- Justify why it is important for your organization to actively participate in a CSR program and promote a global citizenship effort, including the contribution of the proposed social cause.
Prepare a 12-15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that highlights each of the five topics outlined above. You should use the notes section of each slide in the PowerPoint presentation to provide the supported (citations) details for your presentation. The slides should provide the key ideas for your executive audience.
Week 4 MIS3101
Corporate Portal Scorecard
Research at least five areas of publicly available information (such as the Dow Jones or top search engine results) that help to establish the health and public image of a company. Propose a web-based information system that will interface with this information (for example via RSS feed) and display current details on these areas to an executive; include in your description how each item is relevant to the health of the business. The information presented on the output screen should be succinct and light on technical detail. Business abbreviations (such as stocks) are perfectly acceptable as raw data. Ideally, these categories would all be visible on a single monitor screen without scrolling (if they are articles, then just the headline as a clickable link would be sufficient). Suggest at least two ways in which this system might be useful.
Week 5 MIS3101
Case Study: Manufacturing Plant Network Setup
You will be presented with a situation showing the details of how a company is currently working, a manufacturing plant with various stand-alone computers and printers, and you will research and determine the best configuration to help the manufacturing plant network their computers and include connections to the Internet for all computers. You will need to explain and support the decisions and be able to explain how the changes will benefit the manufacturing plant, including describing how the changes will be managed and implemented.
Click here to read the case.
Got stuck with another paper? We can help! Use our paper writing service to score better grades and meet your deadlines.
Get 15% discount for your first order
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper