In this assignment, focus on the small business you selected for your Portfolio Project. In a well-written paper, cover the following:
- An explanation of the importance of extending the product lifecycle for a business using a promotional strategy.
- At least one concept (increasing frequency of use, increasing the number of users, finding new users, and changing package sizes, labels, or product quality) that can be utilized in your promotional plan.
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Support your answers with readings from Module 4 and at least three scholarly journal articles (at least one of which is peer-reviewed). The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these resources!
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Your paper must include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion. Your paper must be clearly and well written using excellent grammar and style techniques. Be concise. Be logical. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Rubric in the Module 4 Folder for more information on expectations for this assignment.