I need these case study questions answered. only 1 paragraph to read and questions are below. This is an ethical leadership Please answer all questions. Thank you.
The court in this case faced two basic questions: Did the actions of the railroad employees cause her injuries? Were the railroad employees negligent in the way they treated customers and, if so were they negligent to Mrs. Palsgraf? How would you have decided this case?
- What facts would you want to know before deciding this case?
- What alternatives would a jury face in deciding this case?
- Who are the stakeholders of your decision? What impact of each alternative decision on each stakeholder you have identified?
- What rights and duties are involved?
- How would you decide this case? Is it mostly a matter of consequences, or are there important principles involved?