In writing a literature review, your goal is to present information
about a topic that already exists in the scholarly literature – not to
share personal opinions.
To prepare for this Project:
- Read the Black (2007) and Walden University Writing Center
(2011) articles and review the Sample Literature Review in this week’s
- Use the Walden Library to research multiple perspectives
regarding potential solutions to the social issue you selected which was Black Lives Matter Movement.
- From this research, identify a minimum of two potential solutions to the social issue.
- Select a minimum of two scholarly resources from the Walden Library to support each of the potential solutions you identified.
Write a 2- to 3-page synopsis (not including the cover
page or references) of your resource findings. Address the following in
your review of the scholarly literature and be sure to use evidence to
support your statements for each component:
- Describe at least two potential solutions to the social issue. What are the key steps involved with each potential solution?
- Are the potential solutions feasible? Explain.
- Are there any conflicts among the various perspectives regarding
potential solutions to the social issue? What are the conflicts that
exist? If you do not believe there are any conflicts, explain how you
arrived at this conclusion.
- What are the interests, rights, and values of all parties
(stakeholders) involved with the potential solutions to the social
- Are there ethical dilemmas involved with the potential solutions
the social issue? Explain. If you do not believe there are any ethical
dilemmas, explain how you arrived at this conclusion.
Be sure to include an introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page, using APA format to cite each of your sources in the body of your paper.