I have 21 pics from the book to help you answering the questions
- Summarize how Weber understood the connection between history and sociology.
- What does Weber mean by “Verstehen”
- How does Weber view causality?
- What is an ideal type?
- How does Weber view social action?
- According to Weber, on what dimensions is society stratified? Explain how this functions.
- Compare and contrast Weber’s three types of authority.
- Using the majority characteristics of bureaucracy on page 130, walk me through an example of how you experience bureaucracy in one of your everyday interactions.
- Compare and contrast Weber’s four types of rationality.