Complete the “Evaluate Team Member Effectiveness” self-assessment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
- Do you agree with your results?
- Based on your self-assessment, what do you see as your strengths and weaknesses regarding working on a team?
- Have you ever engaged in social loafing while on a team? Why or why not?
- How does working effectively on a team give you an advantage in the workplace?
- How do groups normally develop?
- How does the effectiveness of the team members influence the group’s development process?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Feedback: Moderate contribution
Score : 22 pts.
Feedback: Moderate level of interaction
Score : 15 pts.
Feedback: Moderately skilled at keeping on track
Score : 12 pts.
Feedback: High quality expectations
Score : 7 pts.
Feedback: Moderately relevant knowledge and skills
Score : 72 pts.