The final critical thinking assignment for this course requires a comprehensive Change Management Process, including its origination and implementation. To complete this project, address the following:
● Choose a Middle Eastern organization in which you are currently working, or with which you are familiar. Provide a brief description of the organization, including its history, number of employees, products/services, mission/vision, strategies, etc. ● Discuss the problem or issue confronting the organization. Why is there a need to change (e.g., falling profits, low morale, challenges recruiting talented employees, etc.)? ● Assess the principle reasons for the organization’s problem or issue. What is the root cause and what are other causes of the problem/issue? ● Identify the intended change you propose for the organization. Detail the reasons for the change, including any research you conducted that led you to this recommendation (for instance, similar organizations in a similar situation followed this strategy, or studies indicated this was the preferred solution for other organizations in a similar situation). ● Identify a plan to implement the change. Be clear about the steps or processes that you propose to implement this change, including any resources which may be needed throughout the process. ● Identify the measurement/control mechanisms you would utilize to determine if the change management process is working effectively. Also, include any contingency plans you would propose if/when the plan is not implemented as intended. ● Finally, offer a brief statement about what you learned from completing this project and how your research in this course has affected your perspective/perception of change.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
● Be six-to-eight pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
● Use APA style guidelines.
● Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
●It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
● Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.