1. As a result of performance appraisal feedback, it is identified that training is needed. In preparing for the training, the need has been analyzed, designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated (ADDIE method). As the HR manager, it is your responsibility to assess the training efforts, to conduct the training, and to assess the outcome or success of the training. What are some recommended methods of assessment when it comes to meeting the legal concerns of training? In addition, which do you think is more driven by results? Please explain.
Your entry must be at least 200 words in length. No references or citations are necessary.
2. In this homework assignment, you will develop a table on performance appraisals (PA) and how they are applied to training.
- In column 1, identify three different types of PAs that can be offered.
- In column 2, analyze how the PA can be applied to a training effort.
- In column 3, identify one type of training and one assessment tool for each PA that could be used to identify training success.
Use bullet points in the table. APA is not required for this homework assignment.