.The text analysis of a case should be about 3-5 pages (double-spaced).
Your write-up should begin with an opening paragraph that defines the main issues in the case. The remainder of your paper should support your recommendations and conclusions with your analysis based on the facts of the case. Structure is important for your argument to be coherent.
The grading will be based on the quality of your analysis and writing.You should present the material in a logical, clear and concise way.Points will be deducted for grammar mistakes and typos.
Your case analysis should address the following questions.
- What is a credit default swap?
- What was AIG’s role in the process of mortgage securitization?
- How risky are BBB-tranches in the first layer of securitization?
- How risky are super-senior tranches in the second layer?
- Discuss the risk assessment of super-senior tranches and the justification of collateral calls by AIG’s counterparties.
- What do you learn from AIG’s CDS experience?
The case article are instruction are attached.