Week 2: Using Financial Tools
CO2: Develop a personal budget using the main components of wise money management
Using the information that has been provided in Chapter 5 on Mark’s financial situation, create 5 new budgets taking into account each of the following circumstances:
- Mark injures himself on the cross-trainer, and the doctor recommends a course of physical therapy.
- A neighbor and coworker suggest that he and Mark commute to work together.
- The roofers inform Mark that his chimney needs to be repointed and relined.
- Mark wants to give up tutoring and put more time into his memorabilia business.
- Mark wants to marry and start a family and needs to know when would be a good time.
Create this assignment using Microsoft Excel. For each scenario, create a different version of the budget on a new tab in the same workbook.
Submit all answers as one file by midnight ET, Day 7 (Sunday).